Quietest Tower Fans
Tower fans are a great addition to any home, especially during the summer months, because they move air around the room and cool large open spaces. They create a sort of wind-like effect that directly cools you down and keeps the heat at bay.
Using a tower fan provides you with gentle cooling breeze that you would only normally find outside on a nice windy day. But thanks to technological advancements, you can now enjoy something like this indoors. A tower fan is capable of decreasing the ambient air temperature, which is noticeable through a thermometer. You can also directly feel it because you don’t feel as hot.
A tower fan to get rid of all that hot air, as well as to circulate air, is a necessary device to have in your home. In the past, tower fans were noisy and beastly gadgets. Now, these tower fans have morphed into something that quietly runs and blends in the background doing their job unobtrusively.
If you happen to be in the market for a tower fan, we have created this list of top five brands that are now available in the market. We have given this a try for you, to help you in your decision making process. Read this comprehensive guide that includes product specs, features, pros & cons, affordability, and the like. We understand that money is difficult to earn, so you should be confident and happy in what you want to buy. Read on below:
The 5 Best and Most Quiet Tower Fans in the Market Today
1. Dyson Cool AM 07 Air Multiplier Tower Fan
- Dyson fans use patented Air Multiplier technology to create a powerful stream of uninterrupted airflow without fast spinning blades making it safe for children, pets and during cleaning
- 2 year parts & labor warranty when purchased from an authorized reseller; Airflow at maximum setting 500 l/s
This Dyson come with bladeless cooling that makes it totally perfect and safe for a house full of kids and pets. Since there are no sharp blades exposed, there are no risks for unwanted harmful accidents. This is equipped with the Dyson Cool air multiplier tech that ensures extreme cooling no matter how hot it is outside. With its streamline air channels, this fan is super quiet, making it an ideal bedroom companion for it barely makes a peep with the typical humming or buzzing noises.
This is equipped with s sleep timer feature that helps you program when it can come on and off. This offers you the ability to control power consumption. Because of its high tech engineering, the operational cost of this fan is super low.This comes with a remote and oscillation control that give you the ability to control the unit and the air flow from wherever you are.
If money is not and issue and you are on the lookout for one of the best products coming from one of the most popular brands around the world, then this Dyson tower fan with its ten settings is definitely for you.
2. Lasko 2551 Wind Curve Tower Fan
- BEAT THE HEAT –If you live in the heat with no central air, or your window AC units do a poor job of moving air around your whole house or apartment, this stand up fan creates excellent air flow making you feel cooler. Comes with built-in carry handle, optional oscillation and a handy remote for when you don’t feel like getting up to change the settings.
- VERY QUIET – Powered by 3 speed settings H/M/L, fan creates a powerful breeze, but even on H, you can still hear the TV. If you need white noise to sleep, this fan is perfectly sized to aim over a high bed and creates a soothing purr that drowns out bedroom noises making it easy to fall asleep. Energy efficient timer can be set from 0.5 to 7.5 hours.
This well built and finely designed Lakso fan will go well with any room. It may not be as powerful as the aforementioned Dyson, but it is powerful enough to cool any small room quickly and efficiently. This is perfect for small living rooms, bedrooms, and offices. The air ionizer feature of this unit ensures that dustmites, molds, and other harmful air pollutants are kept at bay, so you only breathe it good quality air, especially if you are near a window.
The affordable price of each Lakso fan gives you value for money. The fan is able to oscillate air at 90 degrees at a fast rate, so your space becomes cool quickly. With three speed settings from optional oscillation, widespread, to small footprint, this fan offers you versatility. At any setting, it remains super quiet, so you will only notice it for its slick design.
It comes with a remote and timer letting you set operations anytime between thirty minutes to 7 hours, putting you in complete control of the fan. You can even choose to power it up just before you get home, so your home temperature would be perfectly cool when you walk in the door.
If you’re in the look out for a super affordable fan that has many features, then this Lasko fits the bill. One of it s best features is the air ionizer. If you have allergic rhinitis or asthma, having this operating in the background will be very beneficial for you.
3. Ozeri 3x Tower Fan with Passive Noise Reduction
- Upgraded with canted fan blades that utilize the physics of blade curvature to generate opposing sound waves to reduce blade noise and isolate the soothing sounds of the airflow itself.
- Boasting unrivaled technology, the 3x Tower fan is engineered with 3 independently controllable fans and 3 fan speeds, offering up to 9 levels of cooling and customized airflow.
The sophisticated, futuristic, and elegant design of this Ozeri will undoubtedly catch your eyes. The design of this fan is something that you will see in five star resorts. Having this classy fan in your backdrop will give your guests something interesting to talk about. It will actually match well with any kind of design scheme.
This Ozeri is ultra quiet, setting a benchmark for being the quietest fan in the industry. This is due to its engineering which creates more velocity with much less noise. It comes with three quiet as a whisper settings that provides oscillation for up to 90 degrees, promoting optimal air circulation for any part of your home.
This programmable fan is easy to operate because it is built with an LED screen that serves as your touch control guide. This also comes with a 7.5 hour timer that’s built-in into the fan giving you increments of half an hour. This product is offered with a remote to give you even more control for your device.
If you have a contemporary home, this futuristic and techy looking Ozeri will blend in so easily. This is also an affordable option that gives you style and functionality.
4. Honeywell HYF290B Quietest
- 8 speed tower fan: The Honeywell 8 speed tower fan exudes the feel of a spring breeze throughout your home; featuring quiet set technology that allows users to control their sound and cooling options, making it the perfect year round fan for any home
- Quiet cooling: The slim, modern design of this quiet & powerful fan features oscillating motion for whole room cooling; It features 8 speed touch button controls and comes with a remote control that nests in the back of the fan housing for easy storage
This product lives up to the versatile tag with its eight settings, which is twice as many when compared to the other fans out there. The only other fan we reviewed that beats this is the Dyson with its ten settings. Bu the more affordable Honeywell is just a more viable option for many people.
This Honeywell fan is one of the quietest fans that is for sale in the market. The settings of this fan are easy to use, with a handy dandy remote control to help you navigate your fan. You can even operate it from the other room. All the settign features are clearly marked so that there will be no room for confusion.
This fan provides great circulation for small to moderate sized rooms. The build in timer works between 1 to 8 hours, so you can power this up only when you need it. This comes with a dimmable control panel.
If you’re looking for a slim modern shape, this Honeywell will definitely perk your interest. This quiet and moderately powerful fan makes this a perfect year round companion for your small and mid-sized rooms.
5. Seville Classics Ultra Slimline
- 4 ultra-quiet speed settings: High, Medium, Low, energy-saving “Eco”
- Steel air intake grill is designed for high performance with maximum airflow and minimal air resistance, reducing the amount of noise generated at all speeds.
This Seville is the perfect appliance to have for your bedroom, office, dining room, or living room. Equipped with four super quiet settings ranging from high, medium, low, to “eco”, this fan sure is versatile enough to give you the freedom to choose something that matches your needs. This oscillates vertically at a 75 degree angle, with enough power to cool a large area.
In spite of its immense power, this tower fan doesn’t take up much space, occupying less than one square foot. Moreover, this gadget remains relatively quiet even if it is super powerful. The grill design of the Seville is not just for aesthetics but for maximum performance. It ascertains that there will be minimum air resistance, which in turn means that there is less noise.
This very straightforward and easy to use product is a joy to have in your home. This comes with a remote that has a clip for easy storing and LED lights for ease of use. It also comes with a timer which you can program between thirty minutes to 7.5 hours, so you can only turn it on when necessary and save on the operating costs.
If you are on a tight budget, this very well-priced Seville, with all of its features will make you happy. It also doesn’t hurt that this doesn’t take up too much space, so you can have it running in any part of your home without obstructing your foot traffic.
As you can see, each tower fan comes with its own intrinsic features. With so many choices in the market, you’d be hard pressed to pick one. If we had the money to blow, of course, the best bet would always be the very popular Dyson tower fan because the brand name alone is eponymous to style, class, and functionality. However, if budget is an issue, the Seville is also another great choice.
Whatever it is that you decide to get, be sure to do your part and research your choices well. With information right at your fingertips, you can easily read product reviews and testimonials, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting. Being informed means you don’t waste your hard earned money on a potentially bad product.