Best Silent Gaming Mouse
Anyone who dabbles into the world of online gaming knows how intense it can be because you feel as if you’re actually in the game. Generally, ardent gamers tend to zone out and feel as if they are no longer part of their surroundings. They are so very in tune with their game that time freezes and their real space somehow morphs into their game arena.
Although it would be nice to think that you are actually alone with your chosen game cohorts, the reality is you are not. You are often surrounded by other people may it be your family, dorm roommates, or friends. Unfortunately, not everyone shares your passion for gaming and they often complain their are getting annoyed by the incessant clicking of your mouse. It just never ends!
You can easily avoid incurring the ire of the people surrounding you by investing in a silent gaming mouse. The quiet sound offers you a serene gaming experience, while promising not to bother anyone, including those within the immediate radius of your laptop.
On top of that, the stealth like moves of your mouse means you can sneak in a game late into the night without worrying that your parents can hear the clicking.
How cool is that?
In this review, we have done all the dirty work for you. We road tested the five most popular silent gaming mouse brands available in the market today. There are thousands offered, which can be overwhelming. But we have narrowed it down for you with the product specs, features, pros & cons, affordability, and more. Making an informed decision would be so much easier after you read the details contained herewith. What are you waiting for? Let’s get started:
Top 5 Best Silent Gaming Mouse of 2020
1. Tenmos k96 TENMOS K96 Wired Computer Gaming Mouse
- UPGRADED DESIGN: Ergonomic design and smooth suface make it feel comfortable in hands. With high quality ABS materials, strong durability nylon braided cable to guarantee the long-term usage.Extra metal plate was added to add balance and weight at your control.
- ADJUSTABLE DPI: 1200/2000/2400/3200 DPI free switch. You can easily adjust the DPI to get high accuracy and consistent responsiveness by simply press the DPI button. Feel freely control the mouse speed to enjoy gam
The Tenmos k96 lives up to its promise of having a super silent left and right click button. They do make good on their word to come up with a soundless design, so all you gamers will not be disappointed. This classic gaming mouse is designed with LED lights, which can be switched on or off when playing. It actually comes with 6 programmable buttons: right click, left click, scroll, page back, page forward, and the DPI key. This offers time saving qualities and ease of controlling your game because everything is right at your fingertips.
The scroll wheel blends well with the ergonomic design and smooth surface of the gaming mouse. The comfortable mouse is made up with ABS plastic and strong nylon braided cables, so you can be assured of durability while you are on fight mode in your game. The DPI is adjustable to 1200, 2000, 2400, or 3200, which ascertains high accuracy and consistent responsiveness when you press the DPI button. The gaming speed of your mouse is all yours to control.
This mouse is recommended for all gamers seeking a quiet mouse that look decent. Those with a MAC operating system may have to take some necessary steps to download a software to make this mouse compatible toward their PCs.
2. FOME I720 Wireless Mouse
- Whether you are aiming, targeting, slashing or attacking, a professional computer gaming mouse is your best weapon! Discover the most responsive and comfortable Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse! The ideal pc accessory that will skyrocket your performance!The advanced 2.4Ghz wireless technology enables working distance up to 30m with little-to-no delay or signal drops.
- Power-saving Design Gaming Mouse: Provides up to 20 months of battery life without sacrificing any gaming-grade capabilities. Five times power saving than ordinary wireless computer mouse. The LED battery indicator warns you if the charge is running low.
This FOME mouse is the greatest pick when it comes to value for money. It is reasonably priced, yet it doesn’t scrimp on its features. It is one of the mouse responsive and comfy gaming mouse brands available in the market that remains quiet. Choosing the FOME also brings comfort and precision, along with the ability to function within a 360 degree radius and 30 meters range without any interference.
To start with, the FOME mouse has been designed to save on power. More importantly, the battery life of this gadget last 20 months, which is five times more efficient when compared with other computer mouse brands. There is a an LED battery indicator when your battery is low.
If you’re looking for a decent quiet mouse without hurting your wallet, this FOME will do that job for you. It comes with the bonus of having a long battery life, so you’re guaranteed hours of gaming fun.
3. VicTsing Silent Gaming Mouse
- 【2.4G wireless technology】Advanced 2.4GHz wireless – stable connection brings precise track, fast data transmission speed. Up to 30ft/10M working distance, eliminates delays, dropouts and interference, excellent wireless gaming mouse for both casual gamers and office staff.
- 【5 Adjustable DPI Values】The high-precision sensor delivers pinpoint accuracy, precise tracking and extreme responsiveness. 2400/2000/1600/1200/800 DPI provides a wide range of surfaces, which helps you to enhance working effectiveness.
One nice thing about this VicTsing brand is that a survey conducted among gamers reveal that this is their go-to brand for the “most silent mouse”. With its noiseless features, you can play to your heat’s desires without bothering anyone in the vicinity. Just make sure you don’t scream out loud!
This VicTsing’s sleek and modern look comes with anti-fingerprint technology and a sweat resistant finish. It just doesn’t look good, but it has a job to perform to ensure that you are provided with maximum comfort and support while you’re into your game. When you’re in the throes of an action packed scene, you don’t have to worry about your hands slipping because a sturdy anti-slip rubber wheel provides traction.
Noteworthy, this mouse is portable and twice as thin when compared to the other gaming mouse brand around. This can be stored easily in your computer bag or back pack when you’re traveling. Wireless connection is assured up to ten meters. The DPI levels can be adjusted according you your needs with the following specs: 800, 1200, 1600, 2000, and 2400.
Moreover, this VicTsing brand comes with short circuit protection to protect your device. It also comes equipped with an independent power supply function that protects your battery life. At one bar of battery, it can still work. When not in use for around ten minutes, this will automatically go into power saving mode.
The VicTsing mouse’s six programmable buttons and 5 DPI settings make it an ideal pick for any hardcore gamer that is looking for a versatile quiet mouse to use for hours of gaming escapade.
4. Srocker c10s Wireless Silent Click Gaming Mouse
- This mouse adopts advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology, which makes it achieve a larger using range, stronger anti-interference ability and a faster transmission speed. The increased working distance is up to 10m with no obstacles. Its wireless function makes it easy to carry.
- Adopting the silent micro switch design with best hand feeling for the button, 95% noiseless than ordinary switch, truly be without interference in the same room. Silent button design can make you work or play in a quiet environment, and also gives you an exciting gaming atmosphere and keep your family or roommates in a good sleep state.
The Srocker c10s has been built with your comfort in mind, with its shape being perfect for those claw grip style users that hold a death grip on their device. The ergonomic design was especially fitted to ensure your hand remains cozy and comfy. Apart from comfort, the goal is to lessen your hand fatigue, so you can continue gaming for hours on end. The resting area of the mouse has a cool skull logo, which lights up in four different colors.
One of the other notable features of the Scrocker is that it is quiet. The left, right, and scroll wheel parts are all silent. This ensures that you won’t disturb anyone, which at times the though of actually happening takes away from the pleasure of playing your game. With this brand, you can go all out because there are no annoying clicking noises to contend with.
This affordable brand will be a good gaming companion for anyone seeking a simple mouse design that gets the job done without fuss and fanfare.
5. Leadsail Rechargeable Wireless Silent Mouse
- Smooth Navigation with Less Noise Mouse Click – Slim ergonomic design and smooth frosted surface for an incredible user experience. Quieter and Easier to click, make you concentrate on your work without disturbing others beside you.
- Rechargeable Optical Mouse – Built-in durable rechargeable battery, it can be easily charged using the included USB cable without replacing the battery. Just 2 hours charging, you can use it about 120 days.
If constantly changing the battery of your mouse is cumbersome for you, then this Leadsail Silent mouse is your go to tool. This brand is equipped with a rechargeable USB port, which you can charge through your PC. No need to bother with charging stations or docking pads at all!
This mouse comes with 5 DPI settings of 800, 1200, 1600, 2000, and 2400 so you can control the sensitivity of your own mouse based on the activity that you are engaged or engaging in. This device also comes with an energy saving mode, which will automatically switch on after 8 minutes of no activity.
Compared to an ordinary mouse, this is 90% more quiet, making it a good choice for your gaming needs that run way into the night. Your roomies will not be disturbed at all if you go on all out against your gaming enemies. It also offers you ease of use with its laser grade control that gives you smooth control over your cursor.
This Leadsail product is another great option if you’re looking for a quiet mouse that’s not bulky and one that will last long on its battery.
The gaming mouse brands listed herewith are practical choices that offer a noiseless design without breaking the bank. There are many other high end choices in the market that costs so much more and with more options too. For basic gaming needs, these five aforementioned mouse brands work well and provide you with many options. The key to finding the brand you like is to do your research, so you can make a choice that is grounded on data. If possible, get to an actual store to see and get a feel of the products. Doing all these steps mean you can get the gaming mouse that you really need and like, so you will not regret your decision.